Okay. This may just be one of my favorite salad recipes of all time. It’s beyond delicious and SO EASY to make!!
Eating healthy is no easy feat, but when you’re eating a salad as fresh and flavorful as this, you’ll ask yourself why you haven’t been eating this your whole life! Seriously, it’s incredible. What I love about it also is that it’s not so salad-y with lots of leaves and like a traditional salad that it’s almost fun to eat. Seriously. You have to try it!
Asparagus, Tomato, and Feta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
What You’ll Need:
- 2 LBS Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed, and Cut in Half
- 1 PKG of Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- ⅔ Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 4 OZ. of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette
How To Make It:
- Steam or boil your asparagus. (chef’s choice.) Cook until it is tender, but still crisp.
- Add asparagus to a bowl with tomatoes and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle your vinaigrette and toss salad lightly.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta on top.
When I make this, I like to add some steamed spinach too, just to add a little bit more content and flavor. This is such a simple salad, with SO MUCH flavor. It’s absolutely one of my favorite and most refreshing salads.